There Will Be a WHO tour,so Please Dispell All Rumours

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Thu Feb 2 11:29:54 CST 2006

>Jim M Naked
Rumours

>Still waiting to receive Mike's original post.  So far I've only seen
>Kevin's reply.

Yeah, something is up with igtc at the moment.
I posted Pete's web entry on this subject last night from home, and it
still isn't in the archives.

So, anyway...Pete has posted the same blog post on his web, but he also
included a disclaimer....
I was about to write last night that until this was up on his web, where
all the monitoring press look for Who-stuff...
Then, before posting that, I checked his site.
It be there....diary section.

Waiting for the press to start running with it.

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: