There Will Be a WHO tour,so Please Dispell All Rumours

Kevin O'Neal kevinandt at gmavt.net
Wed Feb 1 16:18:12 CST 2006

>lowgens02 at aol.com lowgens02 at aol.com
>There Will Be a WHO tour,so Please Dispell All Rumours
>
>The Boy Who Heard Music said...
>
>There will be a tour.
<snip>
>There will be a new CD sometime in the early summer.
> I know I've cried wolf a few times, but this time I have committed

Well, well, well,....this is what we've been waiting for.
He's stepped out on that limb.
Threw his hat into the ring.

"CD sometime in early summer".....2006 or 2007???  It sounds like 2006, but
comes right on the heels of talk of world tour in 2007.  (???)

>Also, Rachel has agreed to come for the entire tour and do In The Attic
>before every show. This will prevent me >becoming bored.

If it includes Pete and that sort of tour insight....cool.
If not............eh.

Kevin in VT