Pete on the Tour

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 1 09:05:16 CST 2006

>From Pete's blog:

>There will be a tour. We already have European Festival dates slotted in
>June and July. (These are our first Festivals since Cincinatti, a mark of
>respect to the fans who died at our concert there in December 1979. That
>long time ban of ours on playing 'festival' seating, with very few
>exceptions, was finally broken at Live Aid 1985, and Live 8 and Yokohama
>Japan now showing on TowserTV in 2004).

The American part of the tour, probably in three - or even four - legs,
happens from September to December. We go on to the rest of the world in
2007. There will be a new CD sometime in the early summer. I know I've cried
wolf a few times, but this time I have commited because I have about enough
music for a new CD, and I'm still producing. Also, Rachel has agreed to come
for the entire tour and do In The Attic before every show. This will prevent
me becoming bored.