There Will Be a WHO tour,so Please Dispell All Rumours

lowgens02 at aol.com lowgens02 at aol.com
Wed Feb 1 07:32:36 CST 2006

 Pkeets,please pass this on to all your chatboards......

The Boy Who Heard Music said...

There will be a tour. We already have European Festival dates slotted in June and July. (These are our first Festivals since Cincinatti, a mark of respect to the fans who died at our concert there in December 1979. That long time ban of ours on playing 'festival' seating, with very few exceptions, was finally broken at Live Aid 1985, and Live 8 and Yokohama Japan now showing on TowserTV in 2004).

The American part of the tour, probably in three - or even four - legs, happens from September to December. We go on to the rest of the world in 2007. There will be a new CD sometime in the early summer. I know I've cried wolf a few times, but this time I have commited because I have about enough music for a new CD, and I'm still producing. Also, Rachel has agreed to come for the entire tour and do In The Attic before every show. This will prevent me becoming bored.

11:00