Then and Now....

>From: Marcus Surrealius <bushchoked@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Rereleased material
>
>We also have collections called Then And Now (I was
>particulary disappointed to see The Who use this
>title) by bands like Steely Dan and Slaughter. And the
>greatest Rock band of all time slides deeper into
>mediocrity, degree by degree...

Who, The Kinks???
;-)

Mediocrity?
How's the weather way over there,................ all on your lonesome?

>"I just haven't -- you just put me under the spot here
>- -- and maybe I'm not as quick on my feet as I should
>be in coming up with one."
>     George "story of my life" Bush

I'm still waiting for 'something to pop into his head'.

"If I only had a ...... "
The Scarecrow

>From: "Paul M. Moriarty" <pmm@xxxxxxxx>
>
>During the coming 2 weeks, there will be occassional periods of
>unavailability of the lists.

Ahhhhhhhhh!
<stocking up on cigarettes and porno!>

>From: Keithjmoon70@xxxxxxx
>Subject: The Who @wyrk
>
>How many folks are able to listen at work? I know this sounds like a kind of
>daft question.

I have a nice CD player in my puter.
Don't use it much.
Too little time.
BUT, I do travel often.
So, when on the road, hell yeah I crank some Who.

>I usually let the guys listen

My buddy Jess who now lives in Boston (you met him at the 1st Boston show in 2002.  He also attended the September show...Boston II) used to share an office with me.  I turned him onto The Who then, and now he insists on very close seats any time they're in town.

>He said: "The band Pete has
>put together is an awesome 'working unit' kickin' ass all over the house for
>sure".

Or, as Mark puts it, "slipping further into mediocrity."
;-)

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: