Re: The Who's Popularity Peak

In a message dated 4/8/04 12:00:35 PM, TheWho-Digest-Owner@xxxxxxxx writes:

<< Oh don't get me wrong, the Silverdome was packed at concert time. (And it
is
huge) It just didn't have a line when tickets went on sale. Much different
from any other time. >>

I still haven't forgiven the Who for scheduling the Silverdome concert during
the bar exam.  If I'd known that my score for the first day of the bar exam
was going to be high enough to pass without the second day's essay exam - I
would have skipped hanging out in an East Lansing hotel that night and gone down
to Detroit to see the Who.  It's not like I got any more sleep that night by
staying in East Lansing fretting over the next day's exam.  When I got my score
back and found I did pass on just the first day's exam, I was furious I had
done the responsible thing and skipped a Who concert.

Anyway - I remember there were about ten of us in East Lansing taking the bar
exam that weren't happy with the Who concert schedule.

Debbie
Tiger