Re: Mick's vs Roger's voice

----- Original Message ----- From: <Sroundtable@xxxxxxx>

>I have a video clip of a recent tour of them doing Satisfaction, one of
easiest songs to sing
>ever, and Mick was atrocious- off key and using wierd inflections.

*Thank you* . That's what I'm talkin' a-bout.

Look, they're Mick's songs and I can see why fans still want to hear him
sing them.  But, Aaaaay caaain't git nooowoh, Saaaya-tiis-fac-shun?    He
lost me.  23 years ago.  Anyone else likes it, that's fine with me.  But
when the Who Man starts telling us that he's envioius of the Stones concert
performance, I gotta speak up.

Jim M