Re: Stones v. Who

Wow.  Some good discussion on the Stones vs. Who thread.

Debbie Tiger, anyone named Debbie Tiger is welcomed to visit me
when they're in the N.E. Ohio area.

Jon in MI, it's obvious the Stones are Coke & The Who are Pepsi.
You blew that one.  But you're alright for a white boy.

I can't add much to the conversation that I haven't already said.
Suffice to say that while I respect & admire the Stones, they're
not vital to my life like The Who.  I find the Stones interesting
& entertaining.  I find The Who imperative & indispensable.  Like
breathing.

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/