Re: Who's got Stones

> We'll just have to disagree about Mick's voice.

Cool.  It's funny:  You're obviously the bigger Stones fan, & here I am
defending Mick against *your* criticisms!

> I mean Pete and Roger *both* said they'd be playing Tommy at the RAH,
> Roger just a month ago.

It's mentioned a bunch in that new Uncut magazine with Pete on the cover.
"The Who will be playing TOMMY at the Royal Albert Hall on......"  Whoops.

> At this point I'd be surprised if the new album really is a concept
> album based on The Boy Who Heard Music.

Me, too.  I'm still not sure there's going to *be* a new full-length album.

> I just looked on their website and counted 53 songs played on their last
> tour.  That's a lot, but it ain't 200.  I guess they just practiced 147
> of them for kicks.

Your facts frustrate me.  ;-)  I was just going by what was said on one of
those Stones documentaries.  Still, imagine if The Who played over 50 songs
on one tour!  Fuck, even 30!!

> Not good enough.  You've got to actually suggest some replacements.

Damn you & your rules!

> How about 18 more to make a nice, round 30?  Let's hear some suggestions.

Fine.  Fine!

1. Happy Jack
2. So Sad About Us
3. Mary-Anne With the Shakey Hands
4. Tattoo
5. Relax
6. Overture (give Daltrey a breather)
7. I'm Free
8. Love Ain't For Keeping
9. Punk Meets the Godfather
10. Dr. Jimmy
11. Slip Kid
12. Squeeze Box
13. In a Hand or a Face (Hey, I can dream, can't I?)
14. Sister Disco
15. Don't Let Go the Coat
16. Athena
17. Cry If You Want