LOVED New Songs

Just got my t-shirt and new cd yesterday.
I listened to the new songs while sitting in traffic on the G.Washington bridge driving into NYC.  I wasn't expecting to be moved, but I LOVED both songs.  I actually liked RGLB better than ORW.  Not sure why.  If anything, it was hearing Roger's voice (circa 2003) that really moved me.  How about Zak's drums? Does he sound like Moon on Who are You or what?
How about the guitar riff near the end of ORW, doesn't it sound like the riff at the end of MG on the many encore series CD's.  Anyway, Great job Pete!!!!!!  Give us some more.  My only sadness is you waited too long.  Let's not wait another 20 years.

Dave in NJ