New Cd and new songs

It arrived!! Been listening to the CD all day and by the way, the shirt is
great! I like ORW, it even brought a tear to my eye. Now someone please explain
RGLB to me. I can't seem to get into this song. It keeps reminding me of Pete
and his porno charge. Don't get me wrong, I stand behind him, but I don't know
if I like the song. It's about Elvis? Explain to me the meaning he was trying
to get across. Sorry for the stupidity guys.....Sandy