Re: Geoff Whitehorn and lads...

This picture is one that gives me hope that
The Who's music will be performed live
by competent musicians for a long time.

In the end, that's of paramount importance
to the legacy of this band - IMHO.   If you add an
Eddy Vedder to this line-up you've sealed
the deal.

It would be much more than a cover band too.
They all have played with or have been tutored
by  the various members of The Who over
the years.   They've got Who 'cred if you ask me.

Geoff is looking a bit like a sumo wrestler,
in that pose, but the photo must have been
taken by Rabbit's secret-remote-controlled
ankle cam.    ;-o

Joe in Philly