Acoustic Tommy

> Maybe...

Kevin:

I wish Cotton was a monkey...

> Actually, I *am * Pino.

Jon:

Are you sure it's not just a case of "Pino envy?"

> Oh, they won't be disappointed. Zak's pretty good.

But not as good as Keith, LAL era.

> Well, I hesitate to disagree with Mark for fear of
> venomous retaliation

Mc:

(note to self: Must be a full moon.) Which you bring
upon yourself by pushing people to the limit of their
patience (most likely from some masochistic desire
within, much like when you get people to hit you in
the face in bars).

> RAH while warming up with full electric gigs at The
> Forum.  It just isn't logical.

Jim:

So you think they're going to tour Tommy again? See,
that makes me even LESS interested! So what album do
they recycle next time? Sell Out? Me, I'd like to see
a My Generation tour.

> ?

Kevin:

You'll just regret asking...

"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate
what I believe and what I believeI believe what I
believe is right."
 George "and that's the problem" Bush

=====
Cheers         ML