acoustic tommy

> If the RAH show really is an accoustic Tommy, then I'll definitely buy that.
> I'm not sure otherwise.  There's bound to be a series released from the
> upcoming US tour and it will include songs from the new
> album.

It seems very strange that The Who would be planning an acoustic Tommy at RAH while warming up with full electric gigs at The Forum.  It just isn't logical.  What might be interesting would be the first part of Tommy acoustic, then fire into the last half- from PW on- full electric.  Just a thought.

Mc