Re: new encore series

In a message dated 3/24/2004 9:13:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
thirdofnever@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I'm planning on buying one of the 4 available shows from this months
gigs.....is anybody else on the list planning to buy any of them?

Jon,

After reading Rabbit's review of the first show, I just sent my money to them
for that one.

Thank you Scott!  I want it to be known that I am *not* a fool.

Well, it sounds as if Pino isn't playing around anymore. He may have been
holding back in 2002 after all. Maybe now he feels like he's a member of this
band. This living band.

Jon in Mi.

 "And although I have the permission of the majority, the begrudging approval
of some, and the cynical approbation of a minority of the 'cool' - I don't
give a fuck for any of it.  I know who I am, what I have done, what I can and
must do today (for love) and what I will do tomorrow.  I also know that I am
younger, fitter, more suited to all this than I have ever been" -PT