Re: When Does a Band Stop Being a Band?

> With John gone...they should call it something else, not The Who.

Fact is, if you wanna go hear Pete play guitar & Roger sing, you're
gonna have to go to a *Who* concert.  Personally, I think it's sad
that a hang-up on what they're calling themselves could prevent you
from seeing two of your favorite rock performers.

Besides, how does the name of the band affect Pete's guitar playing
or Roger's singing?  I'm all for having principles but sometimes they
need to be put into context & reevaluated.  You're being uncharacter-
istically conservative on this issue, ML.

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/