Fwd: breathe light

From: SicilianMother@xxxxxxx
Full-name: SicilianMother
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 21:47:25 EST
Subject: breathe light
To: thewho@xxxxxxxx

Thank you VERY MUCH Jon in Mi. for looking out for me, for the millionth time
it seems.  Thank you for sticking up for me.  I know why you did what you did
and it was for all the right reasons.  I know that this whole thing has been
hard on you, even though you aren't likely to admit it.  Thank you for taking
so much heat to defend me.

Thank you Keets for sticking up for me so much and also taking the heat for
me.  I very much appreciate it.  I hope we are still on for April.

Thank you Scott for trying to be the peacemaker and for looking out for me.
Your a good guy.

Thank you VERY MUCH Kevin for looking out for me.  I am sincerely sorry I
called you and asshole so many times.  I am not sure why you and I are always at
each others throats, but I know I am sorry for jumping all over you and
calling you names.

Thank you to Mark L., for looking out for me, even though I didn't know you
were. But, thank you.

Thank you to ALL of you who were looking out for me. I don't want to leave
anyone out.  Thank you Paul list-owner and Paul in the UK.  Thank you Jim M.
Thank you Joe in Philly for trying to smooth things over by singing to us.  I
like that song.  Pass my thanks to Fang too, since he apparently was working on
solving the puzzle, even though I didn't know it.  I didn't know any of you
were working on it, 'cept Jon and my brother until after I did my own
interrogation and uncovered the truth.  But, I thank you all just the same.

If you guys knew more of the details, it would help clear alot of things up.
But, I'd like to take a break from it.........I need to put some time between
me and what happened before I feel like talking about it.  When I do, I'll do
it off the list.

I made more then my share of mistakes on this list and I am sorry.  The
internet can be a scary and dangerous place and doesn't bring out the best in
people at times.

I hope one day I get to meet all of you face to face, especially after all
this time of this online thing.  It makes it more safe and real to me.  I'd like
to think I could of spotted a phony or an imposter.  It's hard to believe
that there are people out there that do those things.  I assume that since I am
honest, that everyone else will be honest with me.  It still stings. But, more
then anything I am relieved that I finally know the truth.  I don't want us to
fight about it and perpetuate it.  I'd love it if we could put this behind us
and go on to celebrating the Who in harmony again.  One of the mistakes I
made was thinking we could move on without the air being cleared.  I hope now it
can be cleared.  I sincerely mean all my apologies and thank you's.

This rounds on me.

Group hug?
Jo :)