RE: when will this end.

Jo, since you've posted this to the list, you might want to explain this to listers who haven't been privy to what's happened behind the scenes. However, I think you should keep it to about two short sentences--no need to go into detail at all.

The ONLY information I had about Pete that I shared on the list was that Pete
says "fuck you" to the fans, which is what "that person" told me and now is
probably and apparently not true.

Hmmm. I would think this is one part that is definitely true. Pete says that on the stage. Hasn't he always had a love/hate relationship with his fans?

And take it easy, Jo. I really don't think this is anything that should reflect poorly on you.

keets

Find a broadband plan that fits. Great local deals on high-speed Internet access. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/