Who tunes on the radio..... :-p

Here is what I heard this morning on pointfm at the conclusion of "Let My Love Open The Door" :

"are anxiously awaiting the official release of the first new material from The Who in some 20+ years.  It's our understanding that it's some beautiful stuff.  We'll get it to you as soon as we can."

Gee, wonder where they got the language "beautiful" from?  ;-)

The following is a re-post from O&S:

"We just got the cd 5 minutes ago.  We'll have it on momentarily!
Eric Wellman
Asst. Program Director
WAXQ New York
Q-104.3"