Re: the Who live on the net practicing at present, 10.30 EST

> > Please let us know what songs they're rehearsing, OK?
>
> I'm writing them down. Right now they're taking a break.

No hurry or anything, Jon.  You know, like whenever you get around to
it.  Next week is fine.  Or maybe next month.  Take your time, Jon.
Should I drop you a letter in the mail?  Nah, you can just tell me
next time I bump into you.  No hurry, Jon.  You go about your business.
Don't worry about us.  How's the weather there in Michigan?  Family
doing OK?

WHAT WERE THE FUCKING SONGS THEY PLAYED!!!!!!

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/