The name game

> But, the name Who2 is definitely catching on.

Kevin:

I still like "Who's Left" better. It's more in line
with their sense of humor.

> Schrade, O'Neal, Leaman loose in Boston??
> Be afraid, be very afraid.

I might be in Boston before that. On business, the
saving the country kind. Or somewhere in Mass, anyway.

> Have I heard any *old* ELP?  ;-)

That's YOUR problem! Tarkus is great, start there.
Have Bob standing by to get you through. ELP was The
Who with keyboards instead of guitar.

> Are you sure it's not "learnt" ?

Probably.

> Right. That's the point in wanting airplay.

Jon:

You MUST realize The Who2 (or even The Who9) will
never, ever have a "hit" again. Have you listened to
current Rock radio lately?

> I wonder if Mark will have anything to say about
> your name?

Jim:

Nope.

> WMD:  Will Mark Disapprove?

Scott:

Isn't that what it always meant? Wasn't that what Bush
was babbling about?

BTW, downloading is fine as long as people PAY for the
songs. It's the stealing from the bands that is
destroying the potential for great new bands.

> Reports are that they have disappeared from iTunes.

Keets:

Before I could get them? Damn! I've spent the weekend
listeing to Tommy 5.1 in (at last) 5.1 and will be
posting a review tonight (one more listen!), and
hadn't gotten around to getting them.

"God loves you, and I love you. And you can count on
both of us as a powerful message that people who
wonder about their future can hear."
 George "you're either with us or against us" Bush

=====
Cheers         ML