Re: The new tunes -lyrics

In a message dated 3/14/2004 12:59:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lewinski@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
I know it's early, but does anyone have the lyrics or chords
to these songs decomposed yet?
Something like this:

Real Good Looking Boy

When I think back to the first time in my childhood,
When I saw that face, I thought right then,
That's a real good looking boy.

I saw myself in the mirror, in profile for the first time,
I thought, hey, that's a real good looking boy.

And I felt then that I moved with all those lucky fucks and angels,
High in the glitter (or theater) in the sky.
So I ran to my mother, I said, "Hey, Ma, take a look at me,
Have you ever seen a teen fly so high?"

That's a real good looking boy.
That's a real good looking boy.

She said, son, well, you know, you're an ugly boy,
You don't really look like him.
In this long line there's been some real strange genes,
You got 'em all, you got 'em all, with some extras thrown in.

That's a real good looking boy.
That's a real good looking boy.
That's a real good looking boy.
Yeah, that's a real good looking boy.

Wise men say only fools, only fools, only fools rush in,
But I, I can't help falling in love, in love with you.

Now I'm here with you, little darling,
And you say, you're beautiful as you are.
And I've managed somehow to survive.
You arrive in my life like a fragrance.
You help me find a way to laugh.
Now I know how so-called beauty lies.

God gave him a face, and He gave me something above,
God gave me grace, and He gave me a sweet, sweet, sweet love.
You make me feel I'm a real good looking boy.
I feel I'm a real good looking boy.
That's a real good looking boy.
That's a real good looking boy.

Old Red Wine

Old red wine, well past its prime,
May have to finish it, after crossing the line.
Dusty old wine, two thousand a time,
An inch of black mud always left behind.

They say you turned in while the sun still shined,
That gorgeous girl with you was highly primed.
She said she'd take you way down or way up,
She might break your heart, she might crack you up.

Old red wine, not worth a dime,    ->                              <- I got
chills when I heard this line
Gonna have to drink it with you some other time.
Expensive old wine, forty years  laying,
Mice chewed the labels, don't know what we're buying.

Back home in California, they got wine for the meek,
There's a Bowl and a Fillmore, the Cow and the Greek.
You sniffed at the cork, chose  <brand?????>
As you dashed to the lights and gazed through the mist.

Old red wine, well past its prime,
Gonna have to drink it with you some other time.

Just let it breathe,
Ooooh, let it breathe,
oh breathe liiiife,  (not sure)
Breathe life!,