RE: I heard the two new songs and they are glorious!

Roger and Pete's solo albums intersect.

I really miss John. That ferocious bass has always been the identifyer of Who music, and it seems like they still need to fill the hole up somehow to make this sound really Whoish.

Zak does well, but he's not featured like an equal player. I'd like to hear a little competition from bass and drums. ;)

keets

They are on itunes.com

Deep words. Lovely words. Pete's words. Pete's guitar. Those banjo strums,
Zak is awesome. Many keith styled fills. Roger is even Better.

I'm not going to tell you anymore. Go get 'em.

And Blast them!

Jon in Mi.

Frustrated with dial-up? Lightning-fast Internet access for as low as $29.95/month. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/