meher baba m3

I've been meaning to post this for a while, but... tell me this isn't the ultimate Pete Townshend and Who station....

I'm sitting here at work a while back, and suddenly hear the opening guitar riff for Meher baba m3 (track 2 off of PsychoD "music only").
I spin around and am like "no friggin' way is someone going to play that song!"
I couldn't believe it.
They didn't play the entire song, instead, they have been routinely using that guitar riff as a segway..or station add.

You hear the riff, and then the announcer say..."the music...is the point"

This station also plays the most and most varied Who material I've ever heard.  Even better than the station out of Philly, WMMR.

http://www.pointfm.com/

104.7 is local in VT.

Enjoy.
Or, not.