Re: Who's amp? - a bit more insght......

	>From: Keithjmoon70
	>Subject: Re: Who's amp? - a bit more insght......
>
>>...Amazing, I'd forgotten how great that sound is. To get an aggressive sound
>>out of this rig is not hard,...
>
>Now that's what I like to hear Pete talking about when in the midst of
>recording A NEW WHO ALBUM!

Yeah, that made me pause too.
Mmmmm, Pete getting "aggressive".
Get off ya old geezer!

>Guitar. Distorted loud guitar.  Thanks Kevin.

Guitar and distorted loud guitar will be brought to you by Pete.
Post on Who's amp. brought to you by Brian C. on who.net.

I'm just the messenger!

Hey, nice photo's on PT.chat.
I can see your nipples!
Replace your black hair with blond and that's exactly how I looked back in high school.

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: