RES: Live Aid Finally Gets DVD Release

> I don't think "Live Aid" represents that much... I mean, the concert
> was important in raising money for Ethiopia and everything, but the
> music was not that good. The 'Oo did a horrible set,

Yes, The Who's set *was* ragged.  What was shown of it!  Don't forget,
the satellite feed conked out during their set & a good four or five
minutes wasn't aired.

A DVD release would be very exciting to me because it would mean that
after twenty years I'd finally get to see The Who's complete performance,
ragged though it was.

Plus Ultravox.  ;-)

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism