Re: Pete's Hands

In a message dated 3/8/2004 9:51:38 AM Pacific Standard Time,
sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Sounds horrible but it *is* like staring at an auto accident.  I look
at Pete onstage sometimes & I wonder:  What mood is he in?  Is he
standoffish?  Is he tipsy?  Is he angry?  Is he gonna swear?  Does he
seem sad?  Does he look uncomfortable?  Is he gonna have a nervous break-
down soon?

It is funny, we celebrate Pete for being that way.  But, I know that
statement describes me to a T, and yet I beat myself up over it.  I bet Pete does too.

Jo