Hemisphere Magazine Mentions

Hello,

I just finished a United airways flight and in their Hemisphere
magazine it has an article on the British invasion.  It mentions
Pete in a sentence with a few other contemporaries and
claims for the first time that I have seen it that many of these
musicians attended art school on the false pretense of studying
visual art, but actually studying and honing their musical art.
Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Eric Clapton and a few others are
named along with Pete.

Later in the in-flight audio selections in the Classical section
Nigel Kennedy's Vivaldi (sp) is an option.  The listing is complete
with a picture of Nigel sporting his Mohawk haircut.  Nigel
performed withe The Who at the RAH in 2000.

Joe in Philly