Re: Foxy Lady

In a message dated 1/30/2004 12:48:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Jdtr006@xxxxxxx writes:
I know the song was written about Heather and whoever said Daltrey met
her afterwards is right. She was a model and from America...

The thought hit me at work today as I was spraying lacquer undercoater <and
getting rather stoned at the point when my respirator filters filled up with
fumes> that Roger married the lady that Foxy Lady was written about and he did
it on the condition that he be free to see who he wants to on the side.

What a pimp Roger must've been!

Jon in Mi.