New British Magazine Looks Back On The Who

I don't know if this has been reported here yet but there's British
magazine out now featuring vintage Who articles, reviews, interviews,
etc. from the pages of New Musical Express & Melody Maker.

The entire issue is dedicated to The Who & supposedly contains tons
of rare pictures & articles from the past.

It's on the stands now in the U.K. & will probably hit the shelves of
the major bookstores in the States (Barnes & Nobles, Borders, etc.)
in about a month or so.

It may be available in some major cities in the U.S. as we speak, be-
cause I read that someone found a copy already in Los Angeles.

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/