Re: Quad tunes live

> Specifically, I'm tired of "5:15" & "Love, Reign O'er Me" live.  And
> that's got nothing to do with the absence of Entwistle.
> I'm just tired
> of hearing those loooong songs at Who shows.

I could take or leave 5.15, as they have played it so many times live down through the years, but LROM was one of the huge highlights for me on the 2002 Tour.  The crowd really seemed to be moved with the opening piano notes, and it really is a very atypical Who song in many ways.  That's one of those songs that people have heard on the radio but don't realize that it's The Who because of the unique style employed.  Pete's guitar work on LROM in 2002 was also spectacular.  Sea and Sand was a nice touch in 2002, as well.

Mc