Re: New Book On Entwistle Due In May

> Who is getting the money from this book? I hope his family....Sandy

Gosh, I don't know.  I'd assume some money is going to the publisher,
some money is going to the photographer, some money is going to the
people who put up the money to produce the book, & some money is going
to Entwistle's estate.

I don't think it's a lowly attempt to make a profit off Entwistle's
name & give the shaft to his family.  The process which led to this
book could've started a while ago when Entwistle was still alive.

Perhaps Alan can shed some light on all this.

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/