Re: Ben Dover!

I agree. I'm more concerned with the "special guests," & how they'll affect the
show. My next highest concern (puzzlement, really) is whether or not Pete will
say something on stage about his pedo mess.

Pete doesn't normally say much at the RAH gigs, as it's Roger who is the organizer. Therefore, I'm not expecting a speech from him. If there are any hecklers, then I expect Roger can take care of them. They're likely to have good security for anyone who seems out of line.

keets

High-speed usersbe more efficient online with the new MSN Premium Internet Software. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us&page=byoa/prem&ST=1