Re: RAH special guests

Add to that Billy Idol who played Cousin Kevin at the RAH in 1989 and the
Ace Face in Quad in the 1996 shows. For my part I think it inconceivable
that they would not play Fiddle About or Cousin Kevin. Both are about
experiences essential to Tommy's development, and to not play both would
really water down the impact these characters have on him. By allowing
guests to sing these songs you are deflecting some attention away from Pete
anyway IMO. You can omit Underture and Sally Simpson and not detract from
the story too much, but to omit those two, no...
Cheers,
Rog.

Joe re:
   My *speculative* list of potential special guests