Re: Pre show get-together for the RAH

I'm all for the Queen's Arms! Great memories indeed! Crowded, but nice and you could drink on the street, as many did back then.

De Hems is a nice pub to go to (and have a great Dutch lunch/dinner) when you're record shopping!

I'm gonna book my flight tommorrow. I'm going to Edinburgh and party over there that weekend (with a colleague of mine who just coincidentally was going there too!), and will fly to London that sunday morning, so I can still go to Camden Market. ;-)

Cheers!

Bjorn