Re: The second generation

In a message dated 1/23/2004 9:22:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lewinski@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Sounds like he's making
quite an impression.  It he popular with the birds?

Thanks Joe.  Ha ha. Yeah, very. It is sooo weird to be sitting there and
hearing girls whispering stuff about my baby boy.  A few of them came up to me and
asked if I am Jonny's dad and bit their hands and stuff! He also plays guitar
and his brother plays bass. They're both "real good looking boys" :-/  so
it's a good thing they both have some self confidence and level heads as well, or
they'd be dead meat. His bold little brother Paul just tells them to back
off. I sure couldn't handle that kind of female attention.  No way!

What do all you musicians do?  Joe? Scott? Mc? Lew? He's only 14, man. What
do I tell the boy?  Run?

Jon in Mi.