Re: WHO To Play TOMMY at RAH - Plus "Guests"

Scott, re

> > I just realized that with The Who playing TOMMY at RAH, this will be
> > their first attempt at "John songs" (FA & CK) since his death.

Considering they didn't even play a John Entwistle song just once, by way of
a tribute to John on the 2002 tour, I won't be surprised if they "edit"
Tommy by these songs, though to be fair it would emasculate the set if they
didn't play Cousin Kevin.

Although, given the subject matter, okay, they'll probably "edit" these JAE
songs out of the set.

Cheers,

John

PS I'm going!