RAH

Hi all,
I got my ticket yesterday thru the ticket vendor.  It's a "gallery standing - very high up" ticket b/c I have to apply and receive a new passport before the show and I didn't want to commit too much cash in case I don't make it.  It's always been a dream of mine to see The Who in London, so here I go.  However, I'll be a little over 6 months pregnant at the time, so if I do get there, I may need some assistance in trading up to a seat - Tommy will be a LONG time for a pregnant lady to stand.  As I told my husband, who was sort of shocked that I bought the ticket despite my warnings that I was planning to do so, all of our children have to "see" The Who in utero.  My son did in 2002 at MSG.
Hope to see some of you in March,
Inga