New Album? Pino?

> I just wanted to throw in that Pete's assistant Nicola wrote to me
> that Pino was going to be the bassist for the album.

Chris, can you give us any more info on this statement?  What was the
entire message you received?  I kind of let this comment slide by, but
I've been thinking about it & keeping it on the backburner, so-to-speak.

If true, it is confirmation from someone very high up in the Who camp
that:

A. They are definitely planning to record a new album, and....
B. Pino will play bass on that album.

I guess we'll see.  Maybe Pete's assistant was simply trying to discourage
bass player auditions!  I don't know....

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/