Roger calling it quits?

	>From: "L. Bird"
	>Subject: Roger calling it quits?
	>
>I see a little thread on the PT chatboard that Roger says The Who is finished after this year.
>Do you suppose he's talked this over with Pete, Zak and Rabbit?

Can we please not start a discussion based on a rumor posted by a very first time poster to Pete's chat board?
The guy shows up out of no where, for the *first time*, and makes a post that no other news source is running with.
Let me also add that senior members responding to the post have dismissed it.

Got to hand it to you, you are consistent.
Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: