Tommy Deluxe Edition

Long time daily lurker, third time poster.

Unless I missed the commentary, Im surprised by the lack of outrage on this
list about the failure to include the lyrics in the new Tommy Deluxe
Edition.

I think they really blew it.

I mean, its one thing to get it wrong by reissuing a classic album on CD
without all of the original artwork, including lyrics, but that in its
original vinyl incarnation contained the lyrics.  But its quite another
thing to do this to the groundbreaking and most famous rock OPERA of all
time.  No libretto?!  Are you kidding me?!  Who makes these decisions?

Izzy