Greg Lake

>Doesn't anyone think that Gregg Lake is already the decision?
>He already knows the new music.
>So, has a leg up.  Plus, Pete seemed quite pleased with him

I do Kevin and I like the choice too.  Lake has done some phenomenal stuff
inside ELP and out.  I think there's some great bass in King Crimson and he's
done some stuff with UK that's outstanding too.  I also think his voice will
be interesting in the mix too.  I've always liked his voice and I wonder how
he'll sound harmonizing with the rest of the boys.  I like it a lot.

Jim in Colorado