Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V11 #7

> That reminds me of something I was wondering about recently. How long
> would a bassist need to prepare for such a tour?

Depends on the bass player, I suppose.  I'd venture to assume that if
you've reached the stage of a working session musician, you're able to
learn songs & arrangements quite quickly.

> How was Pino able to step in on such short notice last time?

Pino is a pro.  Prino is a po. (?)  Three days practice may have been
too much!

I hope they go with someone new on bass for any upcoming shows.  Pino is
great but he's not the best fit, to put it mildly.  But, hey, he filled
in at the last minute, so cheers to him.  I just hope they choose some-
one new in 2004!

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/