corny Who joke

Whofan:  Whoooo are you.

"Who are You"

Farmhand:  I'm a farmer.

"I'm a Farmer"

Whofan:  Who, who.  Who, who
Farmhand:  I'm a man.

"Dirty Jobs" or "I'm a Man" (Live cover)

Whofan:  Whoooo are you.
Farmhand:  I am a man who looks after the pigs.

"Dirty Jobs"

Whofan:  Who, who.  Who, who.
Farmhand:  A wolf broke in the barnyard.

????

Whofan:  Who, who.  Who, who.
Farmhand:  A wolf.
Whofan:  Who, who.  Who, who.
Farmhand: A wolf I tell ya!  It only attacked the adult goats though.
Whofan:  Who, who.  Who, who.
Famhand:  The wolf!
Whofan:  Who, who.  Who, who.
Farmhand:  Umm.... The adult goats?
Whofan:  I really want to knowwwwww!  I really want to knowwwww!
Famhand:  Umm.... The baby goats?

???????????  Don't know any Who songs about goats and wolves.

Whofan:  The kids, the kids, the kids..

"Kids are Alright"

Famhand: The Who?
Whofan:  Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

"Won't Get Fooled Again"

Farmhand:  Oh..  I see.   Yes.  The kids are alright!
Whofan:   Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

There ya have it.  That's all the Who songs I saw.  Joke was corny, but amused me to a mild degree.  Might be a cool game to write a mini-story using only lines from Who songs, then let everyone guess which lines came from which songs.

Mc