Phoenix Survivors

This is the website of the of the child abuse/paedophile charity that is
backing Pete and supporting his innocence and removal from sex offenders registry

http://www.phoenixsurvivors.com/Pete_Townshend.html

I believe we have seen their statement that they have posted.  However, they
did have this little blurb which I believe is new:

So, I guess they are working on it?  I signed up for their mailing list, so
if their are updates, I'll let you know, unless you let me know first!

Jo :)