Re: Being Mick

In a message dated 1/7/2004 9:10:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
First of all, there's some good Townshend footage.  Mick is shown working
with people who helped him on that (poor selling) solo album of his from
a few years back.

That is a good album, by the way.  The best solo effort by Mick and it could
have been a Stones album.  He certainly is a songwriter.  I don't know why it
did so poorly considering it had the guest stars and all and some techno stuff
too.  There are about 4 really good songs.

But of course, my favorite song is Gun featuring Pete's rough, angry,
no-nonsense loud guitar.  Man, he hits those chords with such authority.  I can only
imagine what he'll do in his own band, The Who.  Loud and angry, Pete!
Remember the little video of him coming over to Mick's one morning with his hair all
messed up, wearing that flannel shirt like he just got out of bed?  He looked
like he didn't even care.

Jon in Mi.