Re: Leno

> Jay Leno?  are you fucking kidding?
> the same guy who this time last year thought it was
> funny to make monologue jokes about Pete?

I am still mad at Jay for that, but one thing should be said about Jay: no target is out of bounds.  He has made jokes about some of his most frequent and friendly guests, if they have it coming.  Jay also will take a laugh any way he can get it, even if the joke is unfair.  He has always done this.  He used to have a segment called "Evil Jay," where he told all the jokes that regular Jay was too nice to tell.  He has since done away with Evil Jay and just does any joke he wants.

Mc