Re: Internet Watch Foundation (IWF) fucks Pete right up the ass.. ....again.

	>From: "Schrade, Scott"
	>Subject: Re: Internet Watch Foundation (IWF) fucks Pete right up the ass.. ....again.
>
>I get the feeling that they think they were used as a pawn in Pete's at-
>tempt to dishonestly (in their opinion) defend himself.
>
>So you get their, "Yeah, OK, he contacted us, but notice when he did it"
>statement.
>
>"Yeah, he contacted us, but only to save his ass.  He's really a dirty old
>bugger & he's not fooling *us.*"

And there sure ain't much evidence out there to prove them wrong.

DAMN!

And, where the fuck is Mark???
Someone call Clark Headquarters and get his ass back here (at least from time to time.  Don't want to disrupt his work at defeating Bush :-).

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: