Re: Internet Watch Foundation (IWF) fucks Pete right up the ass.. ....again.

In a message dated 1/5/2004 1:06:09 PM Pacific Standard Time,
sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<Back when the story broke, the
IWF claimed it was the *privacy policy* which kept Mr. Stephens from con-
firming Pete's attempts to contact them.  From January 2003:

Then, instead of saying that they had no record of Mr. Townshend contacting
them, they should have said, due to our "privacy policy" we cannot confirm
whether Mr. Townshend did or did not contact us.

I think this IWF has something against Pete.  Why would they bend over
backwards to screw him, bad.  I wonder what it could be................hmmmmmm

Jo :/