celeb who fans

believe it or not, Jay Leno.  when roger was on his show back in 1992, he
mentioned to him that he saw the who at the boston tea party circa 1969 (since he
mentioned the "fringe" roger used to wear during that time).   also, pete
townshend was on his show when he was promoting "psychoderelict", although I
don't have that footage anywhere.          also, david Letterman and his
bandleader paul shaffer showed their gratitude towards the who and roger and pete have
been on the show quite a number of times through the years.   I think there
was one more but the name escapes me at the moment.